Friday, October 20, 2006

Relief


And so marks the end of the StageArts Dance Assessment for the second term.

To all the SA dancers who have taken the dance assessment today - Congratulations on your passing. From a heartfelt sincere regards I must really applaud the effort and to my delight a few hopeful potentials have emerged which I must say possess the ability to bring SA dance to a even higher level in the later years to come.

As we embark on the third semester - greater challenges lies ahead which I could only have one advice - dun give up because I didn't give up despite battling with "physical limitations" for the past 1yr plus and if its any inspiration to and of you I sure hope it will. It drives me green with envy when others have much better physical ability but lacks even more than half of my drive.

In-Call Systems has offered a permanent job for me as a Call Centre Executive with the prospects of becoming a Call Centre Team Leader. A quick check with a friend who is the Assistant Manager of an established Recruitment Agency cautioned me however that Call Centre Staff would not gain much recognition on their resume because their jobscope is too limited even in the fields of Customer Service. The alternative was to join the Recruitment Agency for the things I learn can be applied into related fields of sales and even HR in terms recruitment for future related jobs should I decide to have another career switch in the next 3 - 5 years to come. As for the Call Centre environment.. it's a really nice environment though - the current company that has offered me the permanent position though.

Sigh. Choices.

A bit hyped up now.. from dancing two chereographies for the SA Dance Assessment. It's been a really long time since I get to dance so much within a lesson. But I'm also glad so much time had been spent on building up the proper techniques and stretching the muscles because today I felt that my coordination in getting steps had somehow improved unconciously. A side disappointment though is that comments and feedback pointed to me that my hiphop styling is still very much concious when I perform jazz routines.

Sigh.

Ah well. At least I have a new target to achieve and I will make sure I improve enough to reach tat target. Grrrr.



To Miss.... well you know yourself. Reminder ah - Outing not equals matchmaking ah.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No worries lah julian~wahahaha we will be able to reach another level if we're determine enough.Its juz only a matter of time we take to go through this process.Lets work hard together loh!! oh! and wat abt the alast paragraph? ;) Grinz :p

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home