Thursday, June 29, 2006

Butter Factory


Oh man, that was one exhilarating night. Of grooving and pumping and wild whacking at times with the occasional clowning from me as well.. LOL.

Weirdest thing is some guy actually came up to me and loudly screamed I'm cool and demanded to take a picture with me.. I was just totally bewildered and damn I didn't even take a look at the picture I took with him. Just hope he doesn't use it for some mass defaming joke. Hmm.. he seemed pretty sincere about the photo-taking thing so I'll just give him the benefit of doubt.

Well.. to be honest. I guessed our group pretty much scared everyone else off the dance floor with our crazy antics and high energy moves. Hmm.. ironically I would be much happier if the dance floor had more people. I just get the feeling they seemed much happier watching us 'perform' because there were the occasional battles between Peter and myself. That man - is an alien. Sharpness, hyper energy and speed. If you think Rene [Hamtaro] has plenty of energy wait till you see Peter in battling. I think I can only win him with my chest isolation. That's about it - the sad pathetic truth. Argh.

Congrats to the three 'musketeerettes' [lady version of musketeers i guess] who seemed to attract lots of attention as well with their continous grooving and waving of bodies. *Nose Bleed several times* though I was pretty shocked by their initial 'happiness' especially Valerie. LOL. Yes mi lady, I almost got drunk by chatting with you and absorbing your liquorous breath. Perhaps it's just me who have gotten pretty sensitive to the smell of liquor after not touching it for such a long time. Your loud laughter was another conviction you seemed to be enjoying yourself. No worries about the lack of glamour - its part and parcel of letting your hair down.

Should do that more often.

Another surprise for me was the ability of me rushing for 3 interviews today though the first interview was a total disaster. When I received the message from the lady yesterday my information given was venue Fujitsu Towers and look for unit #06-05 Orlando Go. My next two questions were "confirmed venue is Fujitsu Towers?" and "Company name is Orlando Go? Thats a weird name for a Company" which received answers "Yes" for both.

Great. I arrived at Fuji Xerox which the cab driver told me that's the nearest named building. 6th storey - Prudential!! Surprise!! Initial curiosity turned into horror as i realised this couldn't be the company i applied for the postition of Management Executive. So this is their new method of recruiting financial planners? Management Executive? Anyway I started calling the number that was received via caller ID and no one picked up. For 60 freaking minutes while I was floundering around continously asking for directions on the building called Fujitsu Towers and calling SingTel Yellow Pages in the process as while.

Second interview was excellent. AppleOrchard will be the outlet where I will be receiving my training should I be selected for the job. And I would like to forsee myself playing an active role in Apple products especially for Customer Service. A friend of mine advised me against it though because sometimes it's not about working in an MNC that will bring color to your resume but more importantly what jobscope had been that make you a much more valuable worker when you apply for a better paid job. She suggested that I take up Recruit Express offer for Business Development Corporate Executive. Sounds pretty big shot huh. Her explanation giving that I might actually learn more at Recruit Express given the highly stressed environment and the fast-paced working speed. I do hope I haven't disappointed her with my replies though. Gotta admit I didn't answer most of her answers directly because I never make any assumptions for any matter.

Ah well, I just hope that Apple can match the offer I'm asking for the starting basic pay. If that really happends I would not have to bother with Recruit Express or even Prudential for any further matters.

Cross my heart and clasp my hands. Heaven help me.



Happy Val and Shell-shocked me. LOL Kiddin Val. Love the company you've brought to me so far. Honest and bare truth.

2 Comments:

Blogger dweam said...

hahahahahaha! *pokes* eeejit Julian.

im real glad you came though. i really enjoyed ya company even though the non-existant crowd was a real damper.

*huggies* see you soon!

2:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol sound like alot of fun!!!!! Y am i underage for butter fac!!!!ARGHHHHHH....

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home