Sunday, October 15, 2006

Madness

Yes indeed, madness is the word I would use to describe how my weekend had passed. Never did I imagine that an outing at Minds Cafe could generate so much madness. The amount of fun we had posing and trying to use our body actions to convey the message that was written on the cards was simply enough to drive everyone into hysterics. I guess the people who have the most fun though are those who see the words written on the cards of the opposing team and crack their sides till hyperventilation takes over in watchin how the person tries to use body language to communicate just one single word.

What started out as a dinner at Thai Express slowly evolved into a full-swing non-stop heart-racing slew of activities that threatened to suck all essence of energy out from our very being leaving jus an empty shell of lifeless trance-like state.

From the dinner at Thai Express, the symptoms were already in place with several tables combined. The alpha signs were distinct with the volume of laughter slowly rising, people teasing one another and jokes shared and crazy expressions being made by different people. Of course a major contributor goes to Mr Yeeshan with his four seasons expressions [a term coined by myself] under direct translations meaning "Joy, Anger, Sorrow and Happiness" not to exclude a final suggestion by Miss Zelia who shouted "Show us how you look when you strike lottery!" LOL.

Price of a plate of Shrimp Paste Fried Rice : $8.90
Price of a Nokia Handphone taking the clip : $700+
Price of Yeeshan's expression in the clip : Priceless

And in case you guys start thinkin my final quote is "For everythin else, there's MasterCard" think again because there is no one else who can put forth such comical expressions like Yeeshan.

Based on comments and some other people's comments it would appear I have made some progress in waltz however it would appear I do have a lot to catch up with if I truly want to be included in the NYP 2007 Musical because the rest of the cast have already been subjected to almost 5mths extra of ballroom training while I have only attended abt 4 classes so far. Oh Heavens, please grant me the ability of photographic memory in addition to an extended size version of a SD memory card inside my brain. Make it the biggest size available so I can store the maximum amount of information within the shortest possible amount of time.

Just a little update on my mundane and limited working life - I'm currently based at this Company called In-Call Systems where they have an operating premises located at Science Park Drive I. To those who are relatively unfamiliar with Singapore roads and streets Science Park Drive I is about 15mins walk away from the National University of Hospital [NUH]. An alternative venue of rest should one day I ran out of places to snooze during office hours. H e h.

As I gazed at your side view
A swift glance, a teasing look
directed at your direction
But unable to gain attention

As I hovered near your presence
Hoping to catch a whiff
of any possible memory based on
the symbolic sense of smell

Chances unprovided

Wondering again how does one leave
a sense of lingering about
the what-ifs, the what-might-be(s)
bundled into a shackle of possibilities

Then attempt to realise it

Hurray, its Monday again and my mood is as the color of the clear October skies.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yah! i can show you how to 'LEAD'!

not forgetting 'fling', 'make out', 'bosom', 'insult', and 'soft'! poor me! i'm never sitting beside the cards again!

rah rah rah-

1:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL Didnt know that my expression that day is priceless..haha maybe i should go become a comedian or something

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home