Thursday, October 21, 2004

Looks Matter?

Met up with a classmate for dinner yesterday and we were discussing about tutorials when an innocent question like "How come you're on MC today?" led to a confession about her feeling down because of a breakup with her boyfriend. Ouch.

Oh she's fine, well she seems to be. Hey, I'm no Relationship Councillor. The best I could probably do for you is to take an analytical point of view since I'm detached from the entire affair. Unfortunately I was constantly swayed by her charms and found myself agreeing on certain points. Yes call me a sexist pig or even a perverted two-headed bastard, whatever. Allow me to demonstrate a little experiment.



You're a goddamn liar if you start nodding your head and say they look compatible.

Now! Take a look at this picture.



Now tell me your honest opinions - Would you tend to believe the guy would choose the lady in the first picture? Or the lady in the second picture?

By the way, I borrowed these pictures from someone else's blog so I'm declaring these are borrowed lest someone starts accusing me of pilfering or being a copycat.

But that is not the main point.

Well guys?

Given the recent trend in slimming ads and weight-loss nutrition diets, pills and potions have been flying off the shelves in response to the "fad". And one familiar face is.....




Vicki!! *Wolf Whistles*

Yes yes.. So I do think she's gorgeous. Hey, I'm still pretty much an average guy who looks at beautiful ladies and admire their beauty and svelte figures. Give them credit! They worked hard for it too!

Of course we have our own local celebrity!




One of the pioneers of the slimming movement in Singapore endorsing Extrim.

A more recent addition to the bandwagon -




Fine fine, I shall stop all this unnecessary publicity for them. They've got fan clubs anyway!

By the way, suggestive photo isn't it?. Come on all you horny guys out there, dont deny! Hey I noticed and I'm not denying it!


+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +


Yes well the sudden thought struck me when I was pondering over what transpired in the conversation between my classmate and myself.

She was very certain that she was not in the wrong though some of her answers are strong, suggestive of a strong character perhaps even the possibility of appearing rather dominating at times. Well even she confessed that her temper is not very good and what I understand about the guy he's very easy-going even appearing non-carish and just happy-go-lucky most of the time.

I am a strong sign myself but certain points we discussed on were more of agreements rather than arguments and I questioned myself - If she did not have charms would I have stuck to my own viewpoints and blatantly quarrelled with her outright? Perhaps so - even to the point where she's right but I still do not accept?


Yes I am prone to being discriminating - A lady in my dance class tried to approach me once but I shunned her because she looks absolutely nerdy. Well I would have been friendlier but she was asking like, "Whats your handphone number, address, birthdate and email address?"



You get the point.

A friend also sent me this picture via email.




I promptly choked on my apple [half-finished].

OH MY GOD! That was a classic!! What have they done!!!!!

Well for Hung fans you can check out the website here. *Splutter* Damn computer graphics...

Goodness this is one picture-blog entry! Maybe I'm just overwhelmed with the desire to flood my blog with pictures. After all, a picture paints a thousand words.

One last picture!




Yes Yes Yes!.. That is the musical I'm catching tomorrow! Till then!....

~~~~~

~~~~~

~~~~~

~~~~~

Fine! I can't resist adding this last entry because I was on MSN last night and composed this poem on the spot for a friend as a good night wish and she said it's really nice so I wanted to remember this poem as well!


Scent of Roses on your Bed
A Circle of Fragrance around your head
Scent of Summer Sunshine Winter Glade
Er........ something glimmering shade


MUahahahahaha.. Oh Well Eel! At least you took it down! *Big Grinz*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home