Monday, October 04, 2004

Dunno What's WronG With Blogspot

Today I understand something about Blogger - Do NOT blog halfway, go for lunch, come back and try to publish your post and when the page server fails to load - YOUR WHOLE POST DISAPPEARS.


RESOLUTION -
IN FUTURE I WILL ALWAYS OPEN A SPARE WINDOW AND CARBON COPY ALL MY WORDS BEFORE I ATTEMPT TO PUBLISH A POST THAT TOOK ME HOURS TO WRITE WHILE I AM PONDERING SOME THOUGHTS
.


*hUFF*

Everytime this happens I lose all mood to blog properly [Refer to a previous post] and I start to provide summarised versions.

Right, Corporate Training ended last Sunday and basically I left the area feeling that I am really really lucky to belong to this particular Division in the entire Stat Board because I can hold my hands and swear we work as a family. Mind you, as compared to my previous job at OUB [Before it was taken over by UOB], this Division
ROCKS
. Personal Opinion I would say the job is not appealing for it involves Licensing, Collections and Appeal cases. I would face desperate bankuptcies, bad-tempered summons-issued people and totall pissed warrant-issued members of the public. There were a few ladies who joined about the same time as me and they have all left, save me. A BiG tribute to all my senior colleagues because if not for them, I'd have probably become some jaded and cynical Scrooge.

I did a Character Profiling at the Corporate Camp and this is the summarised version of my Profile -

You can easily become bored and like work with wide variety. You are likely to be outgoing and sociable. A job that involves a lot of projects and/or meeting with people on a regular basis will be of interest to you.

You may, from time to time, be a little impatient and want to push things along at a fast pace. This means that you will be seeking lots of new ideas and opportunities. Indeed, you may deliberately set a number of projects running at the same time, in order to fufil your wide-ranging interests and energy. However, you usually balance this with a concern to make sure things are finished, even if it means putting yourself and others under a lot of pressure.

As a result, you try to put some structure into the way that you work by setting deadlines and goals, even if from time to time you do miss or have to rearrange them. It is your concern to have an efficient and effective team that can make you impatient with people when they do not fufil plans. Your outgoing way of relating to others shows your attitude to seize up the situation fairly quickly. While some people find this helpful, others may find that your approach puts them under pressure.

Working on a plan and devising a scheme to chart future progress is usually important to you. Indeed, you will often work to long-term plans which are based more on your ideas than the facts available. You will usually have a strong grasp of the total, long-term picture even though the supporting details may not be clear.


Right, convert these into bullet points and you get -

I am impatient because I push hard for results.

I like to do several things simultaneously.

I do not like people who do not push themselves to perform.

I appear as rather domineering at times.

I am not very tolerant of mistakes.

I am always enthusiatic about working on a new challenge.

I usually influence people to a certain extent.


*Smiles* How true. Almost feels like I have been photocopied and converted into text format right before my eyes. Well I do apologise if my words sound harsh at times but please try to understand, I am not a very sensitive person as my ultimate goal is to get the job done. Details and Constant Considerations are not my forte.



Caught White Chicks last Friday with A [lady] at Tampines Mall. Jokes were pretty funny though overall it's slapstick comedy. If you like Phua Chu Kang this movie would definitely tickle you bad enough. Oh, you ain't seen nothin' with the make-up for Michael Jackson in "Ghosts" till you see this



OH MY GOD.

Well, in short 2 black cops assigned to protect 2 blondes from possible kidnappers. They decided they will dress up as these 2 blondes to lure the kidnappers out. A big comedy stab at the Hilton Sisters I would say.



One New Word I've learnt from the movie - Bitch Fit.


After the movie we grabbed a light meal at Fish & Co. around 9:45pm [Kinda surprised the kitchen was still open though] and had a good laugh talking about some of the funniest scenes of the movie. She surprised me though when she mentioned she's a big fan of Horror Movies and the scarier the better. She prefers classic types more though like "The Exorcist" and "The Ring" which made me baffled as I didn't like Horror Movies but I found "The Ring" boring or perhaps I cant appreciate classic horror movies. Fine, call me a coward but I would much rather let my heart jump out to psychological genius like Anthony Hopkins stalking his next victim.


Jazz Conditioning last Saturday was a killer, towards the end of the lesson my muscles were so sore from all the stretching I couldn't even stand properly. But it felt good and my flexibility has improved. One I came to understand that in order to do a good piroutte your muscles at the side of your hips must be firm. Not necessarily strong like a body-builders but they must be able to hold your hips to prevent them from swaying all over the place. This in turn locks your shoulders and maintains your Centre of Gravity thus creating a "Cyclone" Effect on your centripetal force. Thats why you can spin effortlessly in one position for a continous period of time. Ooh..

Jazz classes tonite. Already Looking forward to them but first I gotta fly to meet my friend after work to help him chereograph a short dance for his performance. Guess the
song? *Loud Laughter*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home