Monday, September 27, 2004

A New Birth

Got this title from a quote by Pamela Brown. She quoted this phrase for the meaning of dance - "Dance can give the inarticulate a voice" [Pamela Brown, 1928] - so by my own interpretation I believe she was referring to our body language. Through one of the courses I've attended I learnt that body language constitutes up to 55% of our "language". So for every 10 meanings interpreted by the opposite party more than half of the meanings are influenced by our body language.

Our usual ranting and ravings are reflections of our issues in life and how we want to get through them, though I'm not trying to sound philosophical here but damn when the mood strikes me I think twice as much as most people. To be frank, I can't be sure that I would be able to update my blog everyday so I admire people who can find the determination and effort to update their blogs consistently.

Well, this is my own personal blog and plain and simple it is. At least for the current moment, saw a few blogs on the Net and the designs looked really nice. First priority - wrangle some information from AM [it's the name of a lady whom I'm pretty close to] on blog templates and html codes. Oh, for your information I'm totally new to all this.

Wanna know more about me? Drop by once in a while. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home