Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Temporary Stasis


24th July marked the end of the 7th Asia-Pacific Dance Competition organised by The Commonwealth Society of Teachers of Dancing [CSTD]. Most of the categories were of modern dance nature with some fusion from ballet and jazz as well.



Unfortunately their main website was down so I compensated by posting a picture of their publicity poster.

Although we were rather disappointed at not being able to secure a winner in the Open Category, we were rather glad that the winner was from a Ballet Dance Company based at Manila, Philippines. Apparently they have 4 male dancers who had already secured a minor fan base with some of the girls in our dance group. I sincerely believed they deserved it as well, given the amazing techniques that they showcased.



A combined picture of our Fast Forward Team and the "Angels" [Team name] from our affiliated Dance Synergy. I trust you should not have too much difficulty recognising the potential costumes for which team.

That also brings me to the main point of my post today. I am now declaring a state of temporary stasis for my blog because I am going to revamp the blog layout for my dance group Fast Forward [yes you can click on the link to view the current state of construction].

I'm not sure how long it would take to properly complete it because I am rather limited in my personal knowledge of blog designs and html codes. Moreover I'm talking about a total makeover because this time the design will be fixated and be presented for future potential sponsors who would like to take a look at the blog. Anyone has any idea if flash can be supported on blogspot?

Rest assured though this doesn't mean I'll phase out totally because I'll still find time to drop by your blogs and read your posts and leaving a comment or two as well.


Note: Final Photo has been removed.

Carpe Diem folks, I'll seeya around soon.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home