Friday, July 01, 2005

What Women Want

Got this email from an online friend and decided to share it with you all, it's basically a humourous jab at ladies whose expectations varies as according to their respective age categories -

At Age 16
Must be Good Looking
Must own a Car
Must be tall
Must think that I'm very important to him
Must call or sms me at least once a day


At Age 20
Pleasant looking
Charming
Intelligent
Athletic
Financially Successful
Sweet and Understanding
Dresses in style
Cannot be bald
Pays for my purchases
Appreciates the good things in life
Full of surprises
An imaginative lover


At Age 30
Decent and preferably with hair
Opens the car door for me
Holds the chair when I sit
Can dine at a fancy restaurant every month
Laughs at my jokes
Carries my shopping bags
Appreciates home cooking
Remembers birthdays and anniversaries
Wants to make love at least once a week
[Oo.. parental guidance advised. LOL, jus kiddin]


At Age 40
Not too ugly, can be slightly bald
Has a stable job
Takes me out for dinner occasionally
At least nods his head when I speak
Able to use shirt to cover his stomach
Remembers to put down the toilet seat
Remembers to shave
Wants to make love at least once a month


Age 50
Trims his nose hair
Does not burp in public
Has sufficient savings to live normal life
Does not repeat same joke over and over again
Wears matching socks and changes underwear
Appreciates a good TV dinner
Shaves every now and then


At Age 60
Remembers where the toilet is
Not too expensive to maintain
[meaning relatively healthy I guess..?]
Must not snore too loudly
Must remember why he's laughing
Healthy enough to stand by himself
Must remember where he left his spectacles


And presenting our all time favorite granny!!

At Age 70
Must be able to breathe normally
Must hit the toilet seat when he pisses
Must be able to recognise my face
Must be able to remember my name

Disclaimer: The above reference is purely fictious and does not address any particular person or celebrity, if found to possess similar characteristics is purely a matter of coincidence.

Enjoy my friends. *winks*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home