Sunday, June 19, 2005

Personality


I was trying to re-update up my resume when I came across a Character Analysis Profile that I had done some time ago at a Corporate Retreat, so I'm providing a main summarised version so as not to bore you guys but provide a more detailed idea of how I'm like at the same time.

I'm basically an 'Exploring' kind of person who will not be content with ordinary routines and I like to get new ideas and projects organised. Once they are up and running, however, I will probably turn to a new idea rather than stay with tested projects on a day-to-day basis.

I can become quite easily bored and like work with wide variety and I'm also likely to sociable and outgoing so something that involves lots of project meetings or meeting with people on a regular basis will be of interest to me.

I may from time to time, be a little impatient and want to push things at a fast pace. This means I will be seeking lots of new ideas and opportunities. I may deliberately set a number of projects running at the same time to fulfil my wide-ranging interests and energy. However, this will be balanced with a concern to make sure that things are finished, even if it means putting myself and others under a lot of pressure.

My ability to talk easily with others, combined with my ideas and concern for organisation, makes me often identified with group identities. I enjoy making major contributions to the team and prefers to chase an opportunity rather than focus on regular standardised tasks. As a result, I will often use my skills to persuade people to be as enthusiastic as myself about achieving those goals. I often get my best ideas evolved talking to people about it rather than sitting alone and thinking by myself.

Being more outgoing and creative means that I am usually seen by others as lively and outgoing and always coming forth with new ideas. Indeed there are occasions when people feel that I am putting forward too many new ideas and not allowing them to settle down the earlier ideas first. Therefore it is important for me to establish priorities otherwise one idea will overtake another without being developed properly.

I do place a lot of emphasis on logic and reason, and believe that other people should think things through in a similar way. It sometimes annoys me that others are not as communicative as me and I would thus find it diffcult to understand how they make their decisions. I would take a lot of trouble to justify my viewpoint, even when at times it might not really be required.

At times, I move so quickly, I might be seen as critical or demanding. My concern with the completion of the task might cause me to take short cuts. Due to my clear goal vision and personal conviction, I can get annoyed with others who do not share or even oppose my vision. I can be inlfuential in putting forward propositions but would need to work on my follow-up and follow-throughs.


*Whew*

I hope that had been pretty enriching. Till then, my peeps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home