Thursday, March 29, 2007

One. Two.

One comment to bring apart two sides of me
One of denial and refusal
One of torment and turmoil

Two sides to debate
Two sides to squabble
Two sides of being inconsiderate
Two sides to juggle

Come what may they say
It helps to make you feel better
So I chose to walk this way
and keep my emotions at bay

So why does his comments disturb me?
Despite my self-determined distance?
Pricks and bleeds
Hurts indeed

A silent scream rips my throat
Gushes out a ruby wave
Eyes glazed with liquid fire
Pouring out from hollowed caves

Tries to resist the muscle
stops in my tracks
A shift of the back
to conceal the vexed

I chose this path
Upon which I walk
For now none shall waylay
or even so much as to mock

For swift shall be my defense
If restraints are not contained
Come what may they say
but alas, so many things. so gray.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey bro u ok??? WAnt to talk can always msn me when i online..^^

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home