Wednesday, December 01, 2004

House of Knowledge

Ever wondered what you would do with your old books? Fret no more, this is the ultimate solution.



If you wish to view their complete gallery of photos just click on the title of my post, very ingenious indeed.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Apparently there're quite a number of people in Canada who are very unhappy about President George Bush. Click
here for the full story.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Singapore is whipped up with media frenzy over Singapore Idol. Hurrah. I'll be heading down to school for my weekly lectures on Marketing Brands in Asia. I just hope that the lecturer does not take 'impromptu sick leave' and be spotted the next day on camera cheering amidst the crowd at the Singapore Indoor Stadium.

Oh Valen, if you happen to browse my blog - Do leave me your URL so I can link you up. Love to hear from you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home