Monday, November 22, 2004

Ken's Birthday

It was a relatively simple affair. Dinner at Esplanade's California Deli followed by round the island photo-tour. I could have sworn we behaved just like tourists, gaping at every big building and wow-ing away. With the exception of attempting to hijack a road sign of valuair along the main road of Supreme Court, the photography session went smoothly and left us all feeling just dead-beat when we reached our final destination - Raffles City.

Now, allow me a short introduction of the main attraction of that evening. Din's main course which was called Surf n' Turf.



Looked just as fine as any French Cuisine.


Been really busy with friends' birthdays [they seem to come all at one shot] and my office will soon be having our 'seasonal peak period' workload. Sigh, 5 months of constant slogging. In between I'll be preparing for my May examinations and dance training possibly performances/competitions as well.

Man of Steel, here I come.

P.S. You guys can check out my photo blog [under Photo Gallery] for updates.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home